We require a minimum of $5,000 in average monthly revenue.
We will perform underwriting checks to assess how much you are eligible for. We will ask customers to connect their data sources and base their eligibility on that.
Please note there are a number of prohibited items which cannot be advertised on TikTok. Full list can be found here.
Once you have been approved for extended payment terms, setting up your ad account in the Wayflyer Business Center should take no longer than 3 days.
All your ad account data is secure and remains under your ownership in the Wayflyer Business Center.
You will be introduced to an account manager within the TikTok team, once this introduction occurs they will become your main point-of-contact. Wayflyer also has a team of TikTok specialists that will be at your service to help you succeed on the platform. However, feel free to contact Wayflyer directly whenever you like!
We recommend waiting 24 hours before creating custom audiences. This will ensure all data has been transferred correctly
*You can also create custom audiences from your CRM (Shopify, Hubspot etc.) by importing email addresses or phone numbers, see screenshot below. This audience can help build strong Lookalike audiences, which can be used in your prospecting campaigns.
1. We will generate a QR Code which will link your TikTok account with your new ad account.
3. You will need to open your TikTok app on your phone or another device.
4. Make sure you are logged into your TikTok account on your secondary device.
5. From the TikTok app, tap on ‘Friends’
6. Tap to scan the code and authorize the access request.
1. Go to TikTok for Business and enter your existing business center.
2. Share your pixel with your existing Business Center by going to the Pixel section of your business center.
3. Click on Add Pixel
4. Then, in a new window or tab, go to your existing ad account and go to ‘Events’, and click on ‘manage’ under Web Events
5. Your Pixel ID will be a long number comprised of letters and numbers. Copy this ID number and return to the Business Center.
6. Paste your Pixel ID into the box shown below:
7. Now the pixel will be visible in the pixels section of your existing Business Center
8. Now we need to partner the Pixel with your new Wayflyer Business Center. Highlight the pixel, click on ‘Partners’ and then ‘Share with Partner’.
9. Input the Wayflyer Business Center ID (Your new business center). We will accept the request and you will see your pixel populate.
As you have shared your existing Pixel with your new account, this account will now take the learnings from your Pixel.
We recommend a slow transition of campaigns to your new accounts starting with your open prospecting campaigns.
1. Re-upload the creative that you plan on using in your new ad account.
2. Set up new campaigns using the same criteria from the campaigns in your original ad account.
3. Once your prospecting campaigns begin delivery you can slowly launch account.
Your Business Center ID is a unique number associated with your Business Center. It can be used to share and receive assets/requests to and from other accounts.
You can find your Business Center ID in the menu highlighted below